| neue Message hinzufügen |

Ich bin unkreativ Jones Villeneuve 2004-08-03 09:21:23
@mfish
Learning some german isn't a waste of time, go on! :-)

Ich bin unkreativ yaba 2004-07-29 21:58:35
But it's very cool that you play karopapier nevertheless. This should be prove enough that there is definitely a need for an English version.

Didi! Do it! Right now!

Ich bin unkreativ mfisch 2004-07-29 18:18:38
Thanks for the info on showing more chat messages.  Buttons are more difficult for me to translate since I cannot copy and paste the text into Google translator.  I would also volunteer to help with the code, but I imagine that all the variables and comments are in German, which would make it extra challenging.  

My high school (and most in the US) dont offer German, they offered French and Spanish.  I took French, so using this site is teaching me some German.

English version yaba 2004-07-29 09:10:57
and we are bugging Didi again and again to release an English version of Karopapier.

Hey Didi, you don't have to do everything on your own. There are people willing to help you.

LOL Didi 2004-07-29 01:08:22
Crossposting at this time of day... F***ing geeks

Ich bin unkreativ Didi 2004-07-29 01:07:15
Yepp, it IS the new feature request area...

I'm just quite lazy to implement new features. Well, no, that's not true at all, I just could not find the time.

To see the old "in-Game"-Messages hit the "Alle anzeigen" Button and you'll be find.

I do keep a log of the things said in the chat, but that's not public.

Keep on racing

:)idi

Yepp, correct 'forum' rusty 2004-07-29 01:06:59
1) No Patience?

2.1) In general chat it is only possible to see the last 30 messages by increasing the value of "Es werden XX  (max. 30) Zeilen angezeigt"

2.2) To see all messages which were posted during a game use the button "Alle anzeigen"; it is located below the Chat/Bordfunk messages.

HTH Andreas

i hope this is the new feature area... mfisch 2004-07-28 21:25:32
I have a feature request, well two actually.

1) I would like to be able to post messagess even when its not my turn.

2) In the chat areas, general and in the races, is there a way to scroll back and see older messages???

| neue Message hinzufügen |
| Anfang | Vorherige | Nächste |

Brought to you by Didi

Letzter Satz im Chat:
hasi (21:27): Liga 4a um praezise zu sein. Glueckwunsch!